Monday 16 February 2015

Flowers


Please see these flowers on display in the office area
(on wall, under television)

Cute!

I would give flowers to........

...Mummy because she gives me drinks of water.  (Blake)

...Mum because it gives Mum love.  (Jack)

...my mum because she lets me stay up late and watch movies in my bed.  (Lucas)

... my Nana because she lets me have a sleepover.  (Georgie)

...my mummy because I love her.  (Layla)

...my dad because he puts me to bed.  He reads me books.  (Alfie)

...my mum because she gives me cuddles when I have a nightmare.  (Jaden)

...my daddy because he reaches my chips when they are too high for me.  (Lexie)

...mummy because she loves flowers and she loves me!  (Kayleigh)

2 comments:

  1. Wow the flowers are amazing, what a great idea! The kids comments are classic, I loved reading who they would give their flowers to and why. So sweet. Georgie's Nana was very touched. Looking forward to the next posting! Julie Matthews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Georgie for your thoughtfulness. Nana really appreciates and loves the flowers which you have given to me today xoxo

    ReplyDelete