Wednesday 18 March 2015

Achievements


I am proud of myself.  I can climb!


I am proud of myself.  I can read!


I am proud of myself.  I can count!


I am proud of myself.  I can say my phone number and address!


I am proud of myself.  I know letters and their sounds!


I am proud of myself.  I can read poems!


I am proud of myself.  I can read big books!


I am proud of myself.  I can write numbers!

I am proud of myself.  I can write stories!


 I am proud of myself.  I can wobble the bridge!

 I am proud of myself.  I can make a wand!

 I am proud of myself.  I can write my name!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome Jack! You're very clever. And look how proud you and your friends are of all your achievements. Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of you in Room 1!! You all look like you are learning so much and having a fun time. Well done Taylor, I'm very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to be proud of! Toby has learnt so many new things over the past few weeks. He looks forward to bringing his poetry book home and reading through the whole book over and over again. Great to see this! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cool to see everybody's pictures and to see how proud everyone is of their achievements. And, of course, we are especially proud of how well Alfie can write his name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, everyone has some great things to be proud of, its so awesome to see you all on the blog! Georgie you do love your handwriting, I am proud of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful class full of clever girls and boys in Room 1! Well done everybody, well done Georgie! Thank you for sharing the wonderful things you are learning at school! Love from Georgie's Auntie Sez :-)

    ReplyDelete